Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Award


Paula at http://raspberryandlimedesigns.blogspot.com/ has given me an award! She is a sweetie and her blog is a must to visit! So I have to list three things that make me different than anyone else....hmm....this may be tough, let's see.
1. I am able to multi-task better than most people. For instance, tonight I was putting together a shelf that I bought for my scapping table while printing my pictures from Chirstmas while watching the ThirtySomething DVD (remember that show anyone?) and surfing the web while texting with 2 of my 4 children. (and this was a slow night...Ha!)
2. I love to write and have actually started two different books...maybe if I wouldn't try to do so much of everything else I would actually finish one.
3. I had to have a pacemaker put in when I turned 50yrs. old ( due to a rare condition called Mobitz Heartblock 2, hence, a faulty electrical problem) but I haven't let it stop me. I ran my first 10K last summer with one of my daughters and I run during the winter at a gym 3-5 miles a few times per week.
Next I have to nominate 5 other people for this award. What a great way to visit some other talented peoples' blogs!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your wonderful award!!! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete