Thursday, July 31, 2014

Painted Industrial Challenge

     I am entering into Linda Ledbetter's challenge on her blog www.lindaledbetter.com featuring Tim Holtz's book Compedium of Curiosities, Volume 3.  You should order your own volume on Tim's blog, www.timholtz.com, so that you could participate too!!!!  This challenge is all about painted industrial and the technique can be found on page 46  in Tim's book!  Out of respect for him the technique will not be discussed on my blog.  Check out Linda's blog to see the many different versions of painted industrial that the designers made.  I love this technique and felt a steampunk theme was quite fitting for the technique.  There is also a $50.00 gift certificate being offered from Inspiration Emporium as they are sponsoring this challenge!  They are a wonderful online supply store and can be found at www.Inspirationemporium.com so go give them a visit whenever your supplies are low!  I really love how this turned out so I had to display it in a shadow box.  In fact it is for sale in my etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRoomInk?ref=si_shop, as of today!










No comments:

Post a Comment