Thursday, June 24, 2010







I tried making a tri-fold card. It is 5 inches x 12 inches. I used threading water for the border punch. I used a piece of yellow cardstock for the main part of the card and a pearlescence green for the underneath color and the main stamp which I popped up using pop dots. I stamped the lemon slices inside the 1 inch circle punch outs. I was a little frustrated that the fiskars 1 inch punch that I used didn't go deeper from the border side so I entered it from the sides instead. Today I purchased the new Everywhere on your Page punches by Fiskars. The unit is held together by magnets but the punches were 2 inches which were too big for this project. I think that is a great idea! The only downfall is they can be pain to store since there is a universal adapter that holds all the various punches so you are looking at four parts to make the one punch. I like being able to create a window whereever I like on a 12 x 12 page though. I bought them at JoAnns because they are currently 60% off!!! Great deal!

1 comment:

  1. great blog here, love your cards! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete