Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Stuff





































I made all of my Christmas cards and envelopes this year. Whew! That was a job! I enjoyed it but it took loads of time. The only thing that I didn't do was take a picture of each and every card. Not too many were the same and my husband said that I should have because I won't know if I sent the same card next year! So true! As you can see I duplicated the Hero Arts stamp of trees in different ink colors and gems. I also added some Kyron silver and gold trim on the outside of the cards for a different flare. But they were all unique in design and made with love. I also made a lot of vintage stamped cards using Tim Holtz Father Christmas stamps and I loved how they turned out but I didn't take pictures! How silly I am. Right now I am a bit burned out so I don't know if I will make them again next year. I did enjoy making lots of boxes and tags for gifts this year as well. I will post a few but I hate to spoil the surprise if my girls get on my blog site. I have worn my self out and I am feeling a bit under the weather now....blah.....Maybe by Christmas I will feel better.....Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancy, your cards are so beautiful! Thanks you for the kind comments over on my blog. :) Kudos to you for making cards for everyone on your list. I didn't do all my cards but got a few gifts made. I sure hope you are feeling better by Christmas. We've passed a cold around our house this past couple of weeks, so hopefully we'll be good by then too. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete