Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No Rest for the Weary!!!!


Hello everyone! I have returned from my trip to Vegas. We had a lot of fun as usual. It was great to get away after all the hard work that I put into my makeover. I still have a few things to finish up but the night before I left my son came in with his girlfriend to announce that they are engaged and are getting married this August!!!! Woo Hoo! This is the first out of my four to get engaged and he is my youngest! Well, you all know what this means! Wedding scrapbook!!!! I went out today and bought quite a few things on great sales at JoAnns and Hobby Lobby that will be appropriate for shower and wedding scrapbooks. I found some outstanding wedding paper stacks on sale too. It is going to get crazy around here again. And to think that I was going to put my feet up after the re-decorating. Ha! It will all be fun and since I still have not had time to create (although I have designed some things on my gypsy) I thought that I would post an old shower card that I made for a nieces's shower just to get in the spirit of things.

1 comment:

  1. Wow-redecorating, Vegas and now a wedding! So happy for you and your family. I'm sure you will do a fabulous wedding book. Glad to see you back in blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete