Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bathroom Remodel

I know that I have been non-blogging but lots has taken place. First was a remodeling of our main bathroom, then my son's wedding, next the master bathroom. Here are the before, during and after pictures of the main bathroom. I am happy with how it turned out. They are going to replace my faucets to free standing instead of pedestals as I had ordered but they are on back order. These got me through the wedding since we had family home with guests. My summer has just been flying by!!!!!!!!!!!!





BEFORE!!!!



STRIPPED DOWN!






AFTER!!!! QUITE A TRANSFORMATION!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Love the transformation-very serene and sophisticated. You did a wonderful job Nancy! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an amazing job!!!! I know how much work that stuff is, and it is gorgeous. So classy, elegant, and up to date too :) Love the countertop, it's got a lot of pizazz.

    ReplyDelete