Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Fun!































































I decided to make my grown up kids some Halloween treats again this year. I made my cookie towers again but filled them with two mini loaves of home made pumpkin bread. I couldn't shut the top like a milk carton because the mini loaves were a bit too tall so I just made an adjustment and used adhesive to close it. I used the window cut outs by attaching them as tags after stamping Happy Halloween all over the tags. I mixed the tag paper up with one of the other cookie tower cut outs just for different paper fun. I cut out two different pumpkin boxes using Happy Hauntings cartridge. I filled the pumpkin box with some small candy bars. I made them all different cards at the last weekend crop that I attended. I used alcohol inks on glossy paper to create the background colors. I love this technique! I stamped with archival ink to sit it on top of the background. I just have to get them off in the mail tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the backgrounds. I have never tried alcohol inks...looks like I need to give it a try! Your cards are just beautiful. You have some lucky kids-I'm sure they loved their treats. My craftiness this Halloween was making a Lego man costume for my 7 year old-it turned out really cute(even though it was difficult to move a round in). Hope you have a fun fall and nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete