Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Card




My husband and I went to our friend's halloween party. I decided to take her some pumpkin bread and whipped up a Halloween card for them. I used alcohol inks to create the background on glossy paper and cut out Tim Holtz's die cut candle sticks and spider out of metal. Ii then ran them through my cuttlebug using distressed sticks folder. I then put alcohol ink right on the metal die cuts to get a more pronounced color. The metal spider was on the inside and I forgot to ask my girlfriend to take a picture of that. I stamped the spider on top of the background using archiver ink. I then used distress stickles on the candlesticks. I painted distress picket fence crackle paint on the candles. It looks great but I did notice that it easily chips off of the metal. I popped it up using pop dots. I forgot to take a picture of it at all and just had my friend take one with her phone and send it to me so this is all I have to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment