Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hickory Dickory Dock





This is an 8 inch x 10 inch canvas/paper art piece. The nursery rhymes were written on card stock with a purple glitter pen and hand colored. They shimmer in the light. It has been embossed with clock works on part of the paper and lightly inked with pink distress ink. The background of the canvas has been inked and treated to give a mottled appearance then stamped over top of it with different clock stamps. It stands by a large easel and would look darling in a little girl's nursery. This is a one of a kind available in my etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRoomInk

1 comment:

  1. Nancy-
    Wow...I can't believe all the beautiful things you have created since I was last here! It is awesome that you are trying so many new and interesting techniques. Love them!! Congratulations on the baby on the way, so happy for you and your family! Did they pick any name yet? That's very exciting. I'm sure she will love the beautiful book-so cute. I love the papers that you used too. The card is so nice too. I would frame it. :)
    Happy crafting-Paula

    ReplyDelete