Friday, April 20, 2012

I have been published!!! Woo Hoo!

Okay...maybe this is a scrapbooking or art project but it is another type of creation.  I wrote an article for a contest in Ladies Home Journal last November....well, I didn't win the contest but they sent me an email telling me that they were overwhemed with over 3400 entries!  They then said I could submit my story to their "sister" site called DevineCaroline and possibly get published.  Well, I got that email in March and figured...what were my chances....I saw the email in my pile of old emails last week and decided to give it a try...Last night i received an email that I was published!!!!!  Here is my article.  I just thought I would share it.  Since I have written this my brother has retired as of January and I no longer am working as his dental hygienist.  The article was great closure for me.
http://www.divinecaroline.com/22198/127316-unexpected-loss

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nancy!!! "The Unexpected Loss" is such a wonderful and heartful article, I can see why it was published. And, congratulations on your Etsy store; of course, I'll get over there to check you out as soon as I can.

    I've been given a slight break right now, and wanted to get around to dropping in on my wonderful family-friends to say hello, and to let you know I've sincerely missed you (and my crafting).

    I'm hoping things will settle down soon and I can get back to normal. Anyway, you're not forgotten, and thank you so much for not forgetting me. Your visits and kind words have helped to keep me stable.

    I'll be back again as soon as I can, and so glad good things are happening to you!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete