Monday, May 3, 2010

I am glad that I finally figured out that I can write in the post and not have to put my messages in a comment! Ha! Go figure! I told you I was green! It's all good. Live and learn. The Mother's Day card below I used the flowers from My Community cartridge. They go in the basket but I just cut the flowers out. The mat paper came from a KC & Co. Mat Pad. I buy my cardstock at Hollo's Paper Store in Brunswick, Ohio where you pay by weight! You cannot beat their deal. It is about 1 1/4 hours away so when I go there I stock up!!! The ribbon was bought at Hobby Lobby during a 50% off sale. I used the EK punch for the bottom edge. I think it is called swirl but I am not positive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - thanks for visiting my blog. Your projects are sooo cute! I'm a follower :) I am new to this too, it's really fun though, have made lots of crafty blogger friends. Its the best part. I hope to post a video soon. I've been feeling under the weather lately but I'm finally come it out of it. Thank goodness ! I can craft again :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete