Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ist Mother's Day Card


Well, I thought I had better make my niece a "1st Mother's Day card" since it is her first time to celebrate Mother's Day. Her baby boy, Jason, is about 6 1/2 months old now. I couldn't resist the Ewe from Create a Critter. The purple cardstock is All in the Family by core'dinations (Orchids) and the blue is All in the Family by core'dinations (Vacation Blues). The card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. The Ewe was cut at 2 1/4 and I printed the sentiment on the computer and punched it out with a square scallop punch (Paper shapers punch). The ribbon was bought at either Hobby Lobby or Pat Catan's. I cannot remember but I love the two different colors on each side of the ribbon. I like to cut a coordinating color to line the inside of my cards at 5 1/4 x 8 1/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment