Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fragments











I purchased Tim Holtz Fragments and wanted to give them a try. Instead of using paper I printed out the sentiment and placed the Fragment over top of it. I used Glossy Accents to adhere the Fragment. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the yellow cardstock. I used my cuttle bug to emboss the orange paper and then used Vintage Paper Distress Ink to ink over the embossing. I used the key hole die cut by Tim Holtz to cut the key hole out of grunge. Then I embossed it with the checkered folder from Sizzix using my Cuttlebug. I then applied Vintage Paper Distress Ink using an ink applicator working it well into the grunge. (Grunge is so awesome!!!! I will be using it a lot!) Then I used Distress Vintage Photo Stickles on the little squares on the key hole. It gave it a nice dimension. I used pop dots to raise the key hole. I then used the applicator to apply more Vintage Paper Distress Ink to the base of the card. I also used Tea Stain Distress Ink over top of the sentiment words. This is a whole different feel for making cards. I am going to enjoy his many techniques!!!! I later added the small key embellishment which I think finished the card nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment