Friday, July 16, 2010

Get Whale Soon!





My daughter's boyfriend had an appendicitis the other night so a get well card is in order. I finally got to use MPS Punny-licious stamps and I must say they are really really nice. What a difference from other clear stamps. I know Robyn kept saying they were better quality but until you use them you cannot believe the difference. This is a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card. I used Create a Critter to make the whale and I sent the top layer through the cuttlebug using the Swirl embossing folder. I used Black Diamond Stickles on the eyes and mouth and Faded Jeans Distress Stickles on the water spout. I punched the border with a Martha Stewart punch that I don't know the name of. I tied a blue rope/string that I bought at Hobby Lobby. I lined the inside with a light blue overlay so that I could write a note inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment