Friday, July 16, 2010

Moving





My oldest daughter is moving as I type this. I will go to her new place tomorrow to hang curtains, build shelving, hang pictures etc. I thought it would be nice to give her a Create a Critter card with the two lamps that I bought for her house warming gifts. I will admit that I used the sample on the back of the MPS Punny-licious stamp set to make my card. I used the Have a moo-velous day! stamp from this set. I love Robyn's stamp sets!!!! I used Martha Stewart black ink. I cut the cow at 3 1/2 inches. I did notice that in the book the layer 1 and the layer 2 were switched when I brought them up on the cricut display so I just cut it accordingly. I think this cow is soooo darn cute! The card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I just used some scraps for the overlay. The ribbon is American Crafts Premium Ribbon that I bought at Hobby Lobby, I think. I also think my daughter will get a kick out of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment