Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy Making Remember the Date Books














































I have been busy finishing up some orders for some Birthday/Anniversay books. Here are three of them that I have finished. I have to just do the covers for two other ones and that will complete this order. I used distress inks and one of Tim Holtz masks. (the purple/red book is his mask) The other masks I made with my circut. I cut the shapes out and apply distress ink over top of them and then stamp over top of them. When you remove them you get the neat effect!

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! If I had one I'd probably never use it -- too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! Love the Distress Ink effect with the masks. Good idea to make the masks with the Cricut. Just saw the blog award-thank you! I'll have to work on that today. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete