Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cards























This past weekend long crop inspired me to create some more Christmas cards. I used a Hero Arts stamp for the blue/tree card and mypinkstamper's Christmas stamp for the sentiment, "Celebrate the Season". I added blue gems to the trunks of the trees. The idea for this card came from the Archivers store. The deer stamp was purchased at Michaels. I used a Kryon silver marker to make the border around the cards. I colored the deer with copic sketch markers. I ran the deer card's "Noel" through my cuttlebug using a brass stencil that I received as a gift from an order I had placed online. I then used Perfect Pearls to the Noel word to create the shimmer. The "word tree" I designed on my Gypsy but I got the idea from Denise at http://paperpastime.com/. I drew the main part of the word tree using a Chomas green glitter holder and pen. (http://amychomas.blogspot.com/) I colored the red berries and the inside of the letters manually using a Chomas red glitter pen. The inside stamps were purchased from Michaels. I made all of the envelopes for all three cards. The red envelope was a paper from Tim Holtz holiday stack. I love the inside santas showing on the envelope. P.S. I ran 4 miles at the gym tonight! Yeah!

2 comments: