Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Cards and Cookie Towers






































I made my three daughters a Halloween card and a cookie tower. I love how they turned out. They all three received them in the mail today so now I can post them and I have a couple of videos. These were a lot of fun to make. The videos take a lot of time to edit! I was having trouble getting them posted. I had to make them in two parts! The stamps I bought at Archivers and I used copic markers to color them. The witch's shoe was cut from Happy Hauntings cartridge at 3 1/2 inches. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. What great cards...and cookie towers!! I've never seen those before-what a great idea and so cute (bet the cookies are yummy too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic!!!! What lucky girls. Now I'm going to watch your video..Thanks so much for sharing.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete