Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Sister's Anniversary Card











Well, here it is my sister and brother-in-law's anniversary today and I am just making the card. I called her and told her that the card was in the mail!!! Ha ha! I like how it turned out. I tried videoing it and I have to edit it. I am trying to get better lighting for my videos so be patient with me. I am discovering as I go. This paper is from pack called Latte and I believe I got it at Hobby Lobby but I am not positive. I have had it for awhile now. I didn't have another flowered piece big enough to make a totally matching envelope so I just used a coordinated pattern from the package that complimented the green on the card. I cut the address labels from George and Basic Shapes cartridge using my Gypsy. I applied them with Zip Dry to be sure that the stay adhered. I used my Chomas Creations silver glitter pen to write out the Happy Anniversary sentiment from Lyrical Letters Cartridge. It was cut (written) at width 4.18 x height 1.50 and the rectangle was 2.00 x 5.5. (again from George and Basic Shapes Cart.) The ribbon I bought at Michaels and I love this two sided ribbon! I bought as many different ones in as many different colors that I could find! I made an A2 envelope using my Martha Steward scoring board. Now, I better go get it in the mail like I said it was!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment