Saturday, October 9, 2010

MPS Make Something Winter Challenge











I decided to give MPS's challenge a go! So off I went to Hobby Lobby where I bought lots of goodies in the clearance aisle! You have to love the clearance aisles!!!!! I found this awesome snowflake punch for $3.59. The Christmas papers I got 6 sheets for a dollar! Well, I made this colorful Christmas card and used my new mypinkstamper "Christmas Stamp Set" for the sentiment. I love the various colors. I had purchased the iRock tool and gems with a 40% off coupon from Michaels and this was the first time that I ever used it. I did find that it took lots and lots of patience working with those little gems for sure!!!!! But it added some nice bling to the snowflakes! I then used my Martha Stewart scoreboard and made a matching envelope. I only wish that I had enough of the tree paper left because I wanted to line the inside triangular flap with it but I had only pieces left that did not go in the right direction as far as the print goes. All in all I was happy with how it turned out. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty. I love that you used pink for Christmas/winter! Great blog, btw! I've enjoyed browsing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-what a beautiful card! I also went with the pink theme on my challenge card-perfect for winter I think! :)

    ReplyDelete